Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not Post-Its, "Post-ettes" - as in little ones

1
stayed up last night watching Caveman Valentine with Sam Jackson. while his ridiculous hair distracted me from his character development, initially, i found the story very interesting. at the end of the film it occured to me that maybe the only difference between an eccentric and a nutcase is their tax bracket.
**

2
dear lady on the NJ Transit train who asked me about the Trenton stop,

i didn't know that the train we were on was a local and that it would stop in Trenton. i hope you weren't too late for you appointment. in my defense, i had just stepped onto the train. i should have looked for the ticket attendant and asked. i didn't lie to you; you asked if it was the 8:32 to Trenton, and i said it was the 8:25 to Long Branch. that's why i was on it. anyway, i know how much it sucks to get lost, so I hope you had safe travels in spite of my back advise.
**

2 comments:

wild cowgirl said...

don't make me call u out ur name
(like a knucklhead)...

you're a subway ride away?

teresa said...

i know! i know! i was only in BK for a day - had to visit family because i didn't see them the last time i was in town. (don't hit me.)