Saturday, February 04, 2006

down the foxx hole...(part 2)

so i never caught foxx's special, and the state of the black world seems to go unscathed (or at least no worse off for my having missed it). so i don't feel too bad, and i guess it couldn't have been too good. (oh teresa, that's such a cheap post. i feel taken advantage of...) ;+)

in other news: i booked my ticket to return to atlanta in march for the toni cade conference. airtran ain't worth their weight in salt when it comes to getting me to jersey, but i can count on them to get me to atlanta for peanuts...so much will be different by march, i anticipate. i cannot wait to return.

4 comments:

Alison said...

YAAAAYYY!!!!(as I do the cabbage patch)

Anonymous said...

ahhh, i can't wait. for some reason i feel like saying
"no bones about it"

ahhh, why do i feel the compulsion to give an explanation.
and just now in the thinking of the previous sentence i wondered what any reader would think of that.
Andthen i thought about that book by toni cade "These Bones Aren't My Child". Maybe I'm wrong on the title. And then i thought maybe i shoudl erase the first statement, because someone might think they were connected and maybe think it was disrespectful to the real cause. But I didn't. The circular nature of my mind

ahh anyway.
love

intisar

wild cowgirl said...

yeaaaaaa boiiiiiiii....comin back home (hmmm, did i really say that?)
OK I DID! and i meant it. when the time gets closer, ima give u my number, maybe we can get up.

i propose...fellow bloggers...a communal dinner!

teresa said...

alli- i see your cabbage patch, and i raise you a running-man

inti- you're coming for toni cade? oh say word!

cowgirl- the dinner sounds like a great idea

;+) love you, homies