Saturday, March 29, 2008

change is in the air...or is that pollen?...

Wait!

Don't go!

You're in the right place. I just needed a new look, so things may change a few times over here before I get it the way I like it.

Every time I log on to post, Blogger's all, "customize! update! new and improved!" Today I finally took the bait. No one told me that there were choices involved! I have a love-hate relationship with choices; I love to have them, but I hate to make them. I previewed each and every template option at least twice. Tried it on; took it off. It was a lot like shopping except it's free, and I don't have to worry about a growing line outside the door because other bloggers are waiting to try on their new layouts.

So if the appearance of this here space changes more frequently, take it with a grain of salt because I may be indecisive, but at least I'm saving money! Also, I lost some things, so I'm working on getting those links back *with some cool new additions.*

Confound you, Blogger! You and your options!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You still managed to write a post while pondering all your choices, which is much more productive than how I tend to be when I go into customizing mode.

Enjoy tinkering! By the way, I like the new look. :)

teresa said...

thanks! there was just too much white screen for me. i couldn't depart too much from the orange tones though, as i do love the color. i wanted to do orange and blue w/o being all new york knicks with it. miss you guys!

wild cowgirl said...

hmmm...i was a bit caught off guard. i slightly felt slighted and out of the know. but now that i took my ego hat off...I LIKES IT!
its you.

teresa said...

lol. well, i'm glad you didn't assume this was the wrong place. i'll try not to change it again too soon, or, like more experienced bloggers, let it be known ahead of time that the page is changing (to minimize the trauma). ;) i started to do some analysis around the former title and reason behind it, and it just didn't fit anymore. but more on that later...