Sunday, August 09, 2009

Dude. 3 Years.

A few days ago, HomeBoy & I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary (it sounds so stodgy when I say it that way). He wrote me this amazing message that made me cry the second time I read it (the first time I was too busy trippin' because other folks could see it).

What a beautiful soul.
What a blessed life.
I don't want to ramble,
but I believe Ingrid Michaelson said it best.


PS - We went to this delicious Italian restaurant. Ever had really good canneloni? It will change your life.

5 comments:

Jeanee said...

Happy anniversary to one of my FAv couples.

I watched the video. It made me cry. Thanks man! Now I gotta fix my makeup!

teresa said...

oh no! not with the make-up and the crying and the fixing and whatnot! thanks for the well wishes, homie.

lauren said...

That is a gorgeous song. And such a beautiful way to look at life together. I'm happy for you!! Congratulations!

wild cowgirl said...

:-)

viridiansun said...

I'm late, but this makes me SO happy.