Monday, June 28, 2010

A Typical Exchange


(between one of my sisters and me)
**

ME: Introspection revelation--I am not a humble person anymore.

SISTER: U definitely are!

ME: Oh. Okay...
Seriously? Because I'm not in my head. So much for introspection, hmph!

SISTER: U know that's the least reputable form of observation, rite?

ME: What, introspection? But Socrates said the unexamined life is not worth living. :(

SISTER:  Rite...but self observation has one of the highest margins of error...it's the least empirical and innately biased

ME: Yes, Master. ;)*

SISTER: Lol
- - -

*My brilliant and funny sister, upon completing her M.A. in education, insisted for a time that everyone call her "master", so there's the innards of that joke.

3 comments:

lauren said...

Oooh...I love this. Thanks to your sister for something I needed to hear too :)

Anonymous said...

@Booney - ur so cute...
@Lauren - UR SO WELCOME! teehee...

Da CogNegro (Who is It?) said...

You guys are so much smarter than me...Hey, is that tin foil???