Thursday, July 22, 2010

Disconnec...ted.


Dear FedEx,

What kind of asinine operation are you running where a delivery person would leave several hundred dollars in mobile electronics on a front porch--without ringing a doorbell!? Without requiring a signature!?  Are you stupid?  That is not a rhetorical question; I would really like to know.

Sincerely,
Teresa
**


Dear Young Woman Who Answered When I Called HomeBoy's Number,

Don't let me see you in the street.
On second thought, DO. Do let me see you in the street.
I wish you would let me see you...

So Serious,
The Angry Woman Who Paid for That Phone
**

(And now I can laugh about it...not right now, but soon.)

2 comments:

viridiansun said...

lol, get it out girl!

Anonymous said...

words?? i have no words - i got a rep tho... ask kenwal. jus say when homie...