Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Kids these days...

The following is an exchange via text between myself and one of my adolescent relatives:



ME: I need an update. How r u doing? What's going on with school stuff? Non-school stuff?

RELI: I'm pretty sure I passed all my classes this semester... I just gotta nu fren named ______... & everything else still sux.

ME: Passed everything? Even ur "i-hate-this-the-teacher-is-wack-im-not-learning-anything-im-not-majoring-in-this-anymore" English class?

(nothing)

ME: ...???

RELI: Srry i was txtin my english teacher cuz i aint go 2skool 2day. He tol me i did really well on my exam. So yea...

ah, youthful optimism!

4 comments:

JUST ME said...

Texting a teacher?

Remember when we actually had to use notes? These days, if you want to forge something, you gotta steal Mom's cell phone....

Da CogNegro (Who is It?) said...

OMG!!!

TheatreGirl said...

Yeah, i couldnt live without my cellphon i txt my friendz 24/7 i love txting itz more fun then talking on the phone cuz thers more to say.
TheatreGirl

TheatreGirl said...

i wouldnt live without my phone i txt my friends 24/7 itz easier to txt cuz theres more to say but if its really serious ill call then i talk to them at skool soo ya.
TheatreGirl