Wednesday, May 11, 2005

just like a gemini

so, i thought i was done, but lo and behold! there was another assignment. i am thankful for the chance to complete it but my "i'm finished" dance came a little too early. now i have to do the assignment, shop for the black and white party (yes, i'm going), get home and change and find a ride to the senior soiree. so much to do, but i am happy to be celebrating with my classmates (05! holla!). the hot celebration, the for real realness, ain't going down until friday at my house anyway. i can't wait to see all my beautiful people - my life force - the thought of them makes me bubbly. <<<>>> as far as the graduation pre-drama, i'm not gonna let it be anything. everyone will get to atl, they will go to graduation, then they will go home and i will live to tell the story. tasha emailed me; i love that girl. my sister is my heart on some realness. she won't be at my graduation, but half of valencia, spain knws that i'm graduating in 5 days (hold me down, tash!). i know i'll feel her with me at commencement. gotta go finish for the second time. just like a gemini...
peace, tmL

No comments: