Monday, June 13, 2005

confession

forgive me blogger, for i have sinned. it has been weeks since my last blog. it is so addictive; i think i actually started breaking out in hives the other day. having no home computer sucks, but i haven't lay totally dormant(well, honestly i did for a spell). i finished hallmark set #2, started writing again ( i hope the muse can forgive me, right now i'm entreating her to take me back), moved into an old new place. closer but isolated...missing people, lots of people...i guess my future was so in my face that the past got jealous, so here comes the past back in my face. now they unknowingly compete for my attention...what neither knows is that i am so anamoured with the present that i can only see the other two in my periphery...my sister's coming home! that's so important i need to say it again - my sister's coming home dammit!!!! we are going to kick it so hard. the world, are they ready?...yo! my baby brother is graduating from 8th grade in 15 days! i am soooo proud of that little nigga' (and i don't use that word, but i am so crunk about it that i have to)! shout out to MARK HILL, i love you bro! ... lots of creative projects in the works. shout out to beanju for mad support on the app... the phrase that pays right now, "ebb and flow"...the up and down is what makes it worth riding/ and hiding is only fun when they seek you out/ and doubt is confidence's evil twin/ we trapped that bastard in the attic/ wouldn't you know he was a locksmith?/ so he escapes to do some haunting/ works to make my tasks more daunting/ holding the future in his hands and flaunting it/ taunting me with psychological scare tactics that the end won't justify the means/ but little does he know that i live for the means to justify themselves/ the end is not my concern...

(that last part was more of a blurb than a blog, i think. i can dig it)
peace,
tmL

3 comments:

teresa said...

i'm not either,so i guess we're even. love u, girl. hurry back!!!! ps- my/your little brother is about to graduate from 8th grade in 2 weeks!

Phoenix said...

jeezus! lawd a mercy! i thought may 26th was going to be permanantly etched in my blogger brain. i'm glad you're back mama. i missed you.

teresa said...

i miss yous guys too. i miss so many...you would think proximity would keep that from happening...